Vickys Spinach Pilaf and Spicy Roast Veg, GF DF EF SF NF.
You arrange steeping steam Vickys Spinach Pilaf and Spicy Roast Veg, GF DF EF SF NF working 14 process than 5 moreover. Here is how you nail it.
ingredients of Vickys Spinach Pilaf and Spicy Roast Veg, GF DF EF SF NF
- It's of butternut squash, cubed.
- Prepare of red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare of yellow/green bell pepper, diced.
- It's of red onions, cut into wedges.
- It's of harissa paste (recipe on my profile).
- It's of oil.
- Prepare of onion, sliced.
- It's of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need of square piece of ginger, finely chopped.
- You need of chilli, deseeded and finely chopped.
- Prepare of spinach, chopped.
- Prepare of brown rice.
- It's of vegetable stock.
- You need of salt & pepper to taste.
Vickys Spinach Pilaf and Spicy Roast Veg, GF DF EF SF NF technique
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and line a baking tray with foil.
- Put the cubed squash, peppers and red onion on the tray and dot over the harissa paste. Toss it together and roast for 40 minutes until soft and starting to char at the edges.
- Meanwhile put the oil in a saucepan and add in the onion, garlic, ginger and chilli. Cook over a medium heat until the onion is translucent then add the spinach, rice and vegetable stock.
- Bring to the boil then turn down to a simmer, cover and cook until the stock has been absorbed into the rice, around 20 - 25 minutes.
- Season the pilaf with salt and pepper then plate with the roasted vegetables.