Macaroni Cheese with Hidden Veg.
You cook frying scald Macaroni Cheese with Hidden Veg accepting 6 receipt moreover 4 as well as. Here you go produce.
process of Macaroni Cheese with Hidden Veg
- You need of butternut squash.
- Prepare of almond milk.
- You need of rosemary.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- You need of cheddar cheese.
- You need of wholewheat pasta.
Macaroni Cheese with Hidden Veg procedure
- Put the squash, almond milk, rosemary and the peeled, quartered garlic cloves in a large saucepan. Heat the milk until it is almost boiling, then turn the heat down and simmer gently with the lid on the pan. Stir the squash every now and then to ensure all of the vegetables are submerged in the milk. Cook for 30 minutes, or until very tender..
- Remove the woody stalks of the rosemary, then allow the squash to cool slightly before blending until smooth and silky with no lumps..
- Pour the sauce back into the pan and stir in 80g of the cheese (saving approximately 20g for serving)..
- Cook the wholewheat pasta according to the packets instructions. When cooked, drain and mix with the cheese sauce. Top the pasta with the remaining cheese and brown under the grill before serving..