My salt pepper & Chilli Wedge Chips 😅. Came across this rucksack in a garbage can and decided to take it home and give it a new life. Cleaned it up, did a few repairs to it and treated all the. These sweet vintage salt & pepper backpacks are used, made from heavy-duty cotton canvas and reinforced leather It's everyone's favorite backpack from the Swiss Army.
Save salt pepper military to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Vintage Swiss Army Military Rucksack Salt and Pepper Leather Canvas Rifle Holder. Swiss Army Salt & Pepper Backpack - Cleaned and Conditioned - Classic Military Surplus Rucksack. You go for it baking grill My salt pepper & Chilli Wedge Chips 😅 testing 5 instructions including 4 furthermore. Here you are achieve.
modus operandi of My salt pepper & Chilli Wedge Chips 😅
- It's of Potatoes medium.
- It's of Salt and Pepper Seasoning.
- You need of medium Red Chilli diced.
- You need of diced white Onion.
- You need of Veg oil.
Which were manufactured in three different sizes for the Swiss Army. There is a good Army Navy store in town that is stock by bins-are-us. Bought a little over a year ago for an overseas trip but it arrived too late and I didn't get to use it, haven't had the chance since. Now they've been tweaked to handle salt and pepper at your dining table.
My salt pepper & Chilli Wedge Chips 😅 one at a time
- Cook your Chips as normal in the oven or in deep fry. You can use Frozen chips but not as good as potatoes. Leave outside skin on for Wedges..
- When the wedges are near done dice your onion and chilli pepper and add to the frying pan with the tsp of oil also the Salt and Pepper seasoning..
- If you deep fried your wedges drain off well. Then add heat to the frying pan with the seasoning in warm up then just add the chips and toss them around the pan so all chips are covered.about 1 minute..
- Add them to a serving dish and serve hot..
Inspired by antique Greek Army coffee mills, these sturdy brass beauties are modified to grind salt. This is a set of salt & pepper shakers with a fine pewter logo medallion bonded to the side. Antorus Raid Prep and Consumables Legion Cooking Guide. The correct name for this page is Salt & Pepper Seal. The substitution/omission of a special character is due to software limitations.