My Smoked Sausage Garlic Chicken & a Veg Rice. Not a fan of the garlic chicken sausage. I've used it a couple times thinking I would mix up the usual flavor of some meals and I just wasn't feeling it. Bold and rustic flavors give this Smoked Sausage a savory taste with less fat.
The Best Smoked Chicken Sausage Recipes on Yummly Cook the Book: Chicken and Smoked Sausage Gumbo. The leftovers can be used for anything from fried chicken coating to blackening seasoning. You transact boiling scorch My Smoked Sausage Garlic Chicken & a Veg Rice using 11 instructions and 10 steps. Here you go realize.
receipt of My Smoked Sausage Garlic Chicken & a Veg Rice
- Prepare of Chicken diced 1/2 inch size.
- Prepare of Smoked sausage sliced coin shaped.
- It's of Butter.
- You need of garlic crushed.
- It's of Black Pepper.
- It's of rice.
- Prepare of longrain rice.
- It's of mixed Peppers diced.
- You need of green beans diced.
- You need of Just a few sweet Peas.
- You need of Curry Powder to colour the rice yellow.
Japanese Ginger and Garlic Chicken With Smashed Cucumber From 'A Change of Appetite'. In a heavy, high-walled skillet over med. heat, brown the chicken in the oil, stirring the meat around so it wont stick. Stir in the sausage, rice, stock, garlic, chicken, salt, and pepper. Continue cooking until nearly all the water has boiled out, then reduce the heat to.
My Smoked Sausage Garlic Chicken & a Veg Rice in succession
- Melt the butter with the garlic on top or mixed in.
- Start to boil the rice with the green beans and mixed peppers & peas.
- Add the chicken to the butter and fry mixing it in and covered in butter fry until the chicken is cooke d.
- Add the sausage and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the Pepper and mix in.
- Mix and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Inbetween the rice is cooked and ready to mix.
- Add the rice to the chicken and sausage stir to mix.
- Fry for 2 minutes and serve. You can have this Hot or Cold with a side salad.
- Sprikle some black pepper on top.add some fresh parsley to the top. (Optional).
I used smoked sausage in this Cajun chicken pasta recipe. First, they cook the sausage and then they smoke it. They make it from ground pork Next add chicken broth, Worcestershire sauce and heavy cream and bring to a light simmer. Add Cajun seasoning, paprika and garlic powder and mix. Season the chicken with the rub and add to the pot.