You make ready stewing steam Vegetarian Samosa using 13 prescription moreover 9 along with. Here you go consummate.
compound of Vegetarian Samosa
- It's 1 of Chopped Onion.
- It's 1 of Grated Carrot.
- Prepare Half of a mug of Peas.
- It's 1 Packet of Instant Mash Potato.
- You need 2 of Clothes of Chopped Garlic.
- It's 2 of Vegetable Stock Cubes.
- You need 1 Pint of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Heaped Dessert Spoon of Mild Curry Powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Ground Turmeric.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper to season.
- You need 4 Sheets of Pancake/Samosa Pastry.
- You need of Egg White to seal.
- Prepare of Cooking Oil in a pan or deep fat fryer.
Vegetarian Samosa individually
- Place all the vegetables, water, stock cubes, curry & Turmeric powder into a saucepan and simmer until soft..
- Remove the pan from the heat and place the mix into a bowl and slowly add the dried potato powder until it’s thickened. I like to keep it a little moist like a wet mash. Add salt and pepper to taste, then leave to cool..
- Take 4 sheets of pastry and cut in half..
- There are two ways to fill Samosas, by creating an envelope folding the pastry down into triangles or the way I will show you to get the same effect..
- Place a heaped dessert spoonful of cold mixture in the top corner leaving an edge. Fold over the first turn to create your first triangle, then fold again to make another triangle and repeat the pattern until you reach the bottom. Brush with egg white to create the seal on the last turn..
- You can also make mini cocktail rolls for party dinner canapés..
- Preheat your oil to about 180 or (test with a corner to see if it’s bubbling).
- I normally put 2 in at a time because it’s easier to manage, they only require about 30 seconds max on each side, then flip over until both sides are golden brown. Remove from the oil and drain on a cooling rack with a catch tray underneath. That’s it, you are ready to serve..
- They can be made in advance and reheated in an oven, ideal snack and easy to make. If you like spicy food try adding some chilli to the veg mix prior to cooking. As always, enjoy..