Chicken 65. Hot, spicy and a perfect chicken starter made in restaurant style. The flavour of the dish can be attributed to red chillies, but the exact set of ingredients for the recipe can vary. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe.
So juicy, rightly spiced and delicious. And it's so easy to make with this recipe. It's a simple fried chicken recipe with plenty of spices and Chinese. You complete toasting braise Chicken 65 accepting 10 technique along with 3 than. Here you are rack up.
procedure of Chicken 65
- It's 500 gm of boneless Chicken.
- You need 1/4 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It's 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- You need 1/4 of pepper powder.
- It's to taste of Salt.
This is an easy to make starter dish. Since kids love chicken we have to plan for. Hope for many Non vegetarian lovers. The final dish is reminiscent of chicken nuggets—only these are tastier, spicier, grown-up nuggets!
Chicken 65 one at a time
- Cut the chicken into small pieces. Add lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, salt and pepper powder. Mix well.
- Add cornflour and egg. Mix well, cover and store in fridge for minimum one hour.
- Deep Fry in oil on a medium flame. 2-3 minutes on each side and depends upon the size of the pieces..
Because of this marination the chicken will be tender and wont take much time to.