Sig's Leftover Chicken Salad.
You execute simmering brew Sig's Leftover Chicken Salad practicing 8 procedure along with 2 also. Here you go effect.
program of Sig's Leftover Chicken Salad
- Prepare 4 of cooked chicken breasts or equivalent other cooked chicken meat.
- You need 1 of small bunch of chives.
- You need 2 of large tomatoes or 3-4 colourful cherry tomatoes per person.
- It's 1 of small sweetheart lettuce.
- You need 1 of unwaxed or washed lemon.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 4 tablespoons of cherry vinegar (or red wine vinegar).
- Prepare 1 of flat teaspoon sugar.
Sig's Leftover Chicken Salad separately
- First grate lemon peel into a bowl, then squeeze the juice of the lemon over it. Gently warm your chicken pieces in a frying pan, then add the lemon juice and peel. Add salt and pepper. Gently heat until the peel has softened, it only takes a minute or two..
- Remove chicken from pan, cool down. Wash lettuce leaves, thinly slice them. Half the cherry tomatoes or cut bigger tomatoes into smaller bits. In either case remove seeds to be discarded. Chop the chives. Gently mix all together. Make a dressing by mixing the vinegar, olive oil and sugar together. Add dressing over the salad, mix gently. You can make salad without mixing chicken in, serve chicken on top of the salad instead..