Garlic and rosemary naan bread. Make soft, wonderful homemade garlic naan bread at home on the stove to eat with your favorite curry or chicken tikka masala anytime you want! This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price but will share some commission. This bread recipe includes rosemary and a whole head of roasted garlic baked into the dough giving you delicious flavor with each and every bite.
Flavorful rustic Rosemary Garlic sourdough bread is amazingly delicious. This homemade sourdough recipie with rosemary leaves and roasted garlic is easy to make and so satisfying to eat. Mix chopped rosemary leaves with the red chilli and stir in olive oil. You close stewing devil Garlic and rosemary naan bread employing 10 technique also 6 moreover. Here you go perform.
modus operandi of Garlic and rosemary naan bread
- Prepare 120 g of warm water.
- You need 7 g of yeast.
- It's 2 tsp of golden caster sugar.
- It's 320 g of strong white bread flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 150 ml of plain yoghurt.
- Prepare 25 g of butter for mixture.
- It's 25 g of butter for greasing.
- It's 1/4 of crushed garlic.
- Prepare of Finely chopped fresh coriander or fresh rosemary.
This homemade garlic loaf has sweet roasted garlic butter spread across the top and is spiked with fragrant rosemary. Place the bread onto the oiled pan or tray and prick it all over with a fork. Fresh rosemary and garlic help to make our small and easy bread recipe a real treat to add to your daily repertoire. I started making my own bread during the winter and my family loved it so much I bought a bread machine one day at a local thrift store.
Garlic and rosemary naan bread receipt
- Combine water, half the sugar, and yeast into a bowl. Stir until the yeast is dissolved. Leave mixture for 10 minutes or until the mixture begins to bubble/rise..
- In a larger bowl, add the remaining sugar, flour and baking powder. Mix together and make a well in the centre..
- Pour the yeast mixture, melted butter and yoghurt into the well and begin mixing. Knead by hand or with a stand mixer. If the mixture is too sticky, add small amounts of flour. If the mixture is too dry, add a splash of water. Knead until smooth to touch..
- Place dough in a ball shape into a bowl, cover and leave for 60 to prove. It should rise to double it's size. Prepare tandoor or pizza oven for cooking..
- Divide dough into three to six balls, depending on party size, to make medium to extra large naan. Use rolling pin to make a teardrop shape and cook. Each side should puff up, be careful to turn quickly leaving a golden brown colour on each side..
- Halfway through cooking, remove naan, brush with melted butter. If using rosemary, add this on top and continue to cook for 30 seconds. If using coriander cook melted butter for 30 seconds and then add at the end for a garnish..
Now I make all of our bread even hamburger and hot dog buns. I decided to use some of my fresh herbs to enhance the taste and this is one of there favorite. A homemade garlic naan bread that's cloudy, soft, pillowy and tastes as delicious as any you'd find in a restaurant. Yet it's so easy to make that you'll be doing this over and over. Making a naan bread is super simple too, and it really doesn't need any fancy equipment.