You look after baking decoct Chicken Shawarma testing 8 prescription so 2 also. Here is how you score.
prescription of Chicken Shawarma
- It's 8 of chicken thigh fillets cut into strips.
- It's 2 of tspn cumin.
- It's 1 of tspn cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 of tspn paprika.
- Prepare 2 of tspn tomato purée.
- Prepare 4 tbspn of olive oil.
- You need of Lots of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of large garlic cloves crushed.
Chicken Shawarma step by step
- Cut your chicken into strips and pop into a bowl with all the ingredients above and make sure every piece of chicken is covered into the mix. Cover and leave to marinade for at least an hour. The longer the better..
- Then get a large non stick pan and turn heat on medium and add it all to the pan stirring regularly. It’ll take approx 10/15 mins to cook. You’ll end up with juicy tender and flavoursome chicken. Enjoy!.