Chicken and Halloumi Naan Breads. Wraps: I recommend using normal wraps if you are taking it in for lunch as it's easier to wrap up. For dinner, try using flatbread or even flat naan bread and warm up in. Here's what you need: chicken breasts, halloumi cheese, cherry tomato, fresh basil, salt, pepper, olive oil, olive oil, garlic, fresh basil, salt, pepper, lemon.
Warm the butter in a large pan with the crushed garlic cloves and garam masala. An authentic chicken tikka is served with homemade naan breads. Use whatever boneless chicken you prefer for the tikka. You be responsible stewing devil Chicken and Halloumi Naan Breads adopting 11 ingredients furthermore 8 including. Here you go do one proud.
procedure of Chicken and Halloumi Naan Breads
- Prepare 6 of chicken thighs.
- Prepare of Full fat yoghurt.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- You need of Cajun.
- You need of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare of Coriander.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil.
- You need of Halloumi.
- It's of Iceberg Lettuce.
- Prepare of Cherry Tomatoes.
- It's of Naan Breads.
For this recipe you will need a blender. Rub salt and pepper into the chicken and set aside. In a blender, add half the yoghurt and all the remaining tikka ingredients. This is a bit of different one this week, this is me making spicy halloumi bao buns with a kimchi sesame seed slaw and a chicken variation too, all cooked.
Chicken and Halloumi Naan Breads ingredients
- Chop up the chicken thighs and marinade in 2 table spoons of yoghurt, cumin, Cajun, coriander and cayenne..
- Allow to marinade for 40 minutes in the fridge.
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Add the chicken thigh mixture to a baking tray and cook for 30 minutes.
- Chop up additional toppings. Here I have used iceberg lettuce, cherry tomatoes and halloumi.
- Blend together an additional 2 table spoons of full fat yoghurt and coriander until the mixture is runny..
- Cook the naan breads for 4 minutes.
Stir the halloumi through the curry to warm through, then serve on the rice, garnished with the coriander. Halloumi is a semi-soft cheese, made with sheep's and goat's milk. It has high melting point and it is perfect for grilling. Since it is a little cold here and I did not feel like firing up the grill, I grilled the halloumi in a ribbed skillet on the stove top. Halloumi cheese is a delicious semihard, brined cheese with a distinctive salty flavor.