Spinach and chicken curry. Heat oil in a medium, non-stick wok on medium to high flame. A wonderful way to use spinach, cooked with the chicken and flavoured with chillies and spices. My daughter eats this so often she has muscles like Popeye--it's good.
Lets see how to prepare chicken curry with spinach and it is similar to. You can wilt the spinach first then whizz it in a blender. I add it freshly chopped for texture. You fulfill simmering sauté Spinach and chicken curry adopting 19 modus operandi together with 4 and. Here you are carry out.
program of Spinach and chicken curry
- Prepare of To marinade:.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 500 gram of chicken.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- You need 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 of tspCoriander powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Ginger & garlic paste.
- You need of For gravy.
- It's 150 gram of Spinach.
- You need 200 gram of Onions.
- It's 100 gram of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 2 of Green chillis halved.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It's 1/2 of coriander seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It's 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil.
- It's of Salt.
This post is sponsored by Revol, a French manufacturer of top-quality ceramic cookware. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Chocolate & Zucchini. Chicken is simmered in a creamy spinach sauce. Don't worry, it is super easy to make.
Spinach and chicken curry prescription
- Diced the chicken. To marinade the chicken: put chicken in the bowl, add salt, turmeric, Red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala and ginger garlic paste. Leave it aside for 1 hour or marinade the chicken overnight..
- Wash the spinach. Place the pot over the gas. Add oil, let the oil heat up. Put cumin seeds, cinnamon stick, mustard seeds, coriander seeds. Little sauté them. Add the onions cook it till they get brown. Add tomatoes and salt. Cook it for 10 mins till all the masala cooked properly. Add green chillis and spinach. Add little water to cook the spinach. Let it simmer for 5 mins..
- After an hour of marinade the chicken. Time to shallow fry. Put oil in to the pan. Let the oil heat up, start shallow frying the chicken. Once all the chicken fried, put it into the sauce. Cook for another 5 mins..
- Once ready, Serve it with saffron basmati rice or Chapati..
This curry is full of flavor and loaded with nutrients. In this Chicken Saag, I used spinach, but feel free to use other greens that you like. Chicken saag is chicken curry with spinach. One of the most favorite and delicious North Indian traditional curry with an amazing combination of chicken and spinach. Spinach is cooked in ghee (Indian clarified butter) along with cumin seeds, ginger & garlic, onions, chilies, coriander powder.