My Chilli Chicken & Bacon Pasta Bake with Melted Cheese ?💋.
You make ready stewing fix My Chilli Chicken & Bacon Pasta Bake with Melted Cheese ?💋 practicing 11 compound and 9 furthermore. Here you are do the trick.
instructions of My Chilli Chicken & Bacon Pasta Bake with Melted Cheese ?💋
- It's of Enough Pasta for 4 persons.
- It's 1 of Chicken Breast chopped up.
- Prepare 4 Slices of Bacon not too salty, cut up into bite size pieces.
- It's 1/2 Pint of Cheese Sauce or make your own.
- It's 2 tbls of Sriacha sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- It's 2 of thick slices of Aubergine chopped.
- You need 1 of Red Sweet Pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Grated Chedder Cheese.
- Prepare 2 of Chilli peppers diced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Cracked peppercorns.
My Chilli Chicken & Bacon Pasta Bake with Melted Cheese ?💋 individually
- Boil the Pasta until cooked. Brown the chopped chicken in a non stick pan add the chopped bacon just cook to colour them about 5 minutes on medium heat. Then take out of the pan and set aside..
- Next make the cheese sauce or use ready made out of a pack. Add the Sriracha..
- In the same pan that the chicken and bacon were in add the chopped onions fry until opaque in colour then add the diced Chillies fry for 30 seconds. Take off and add to the chicken and Bacon. Also mix in red sweet Bell pepper and aubergine mix all together..
- Aubergine and sweet pepper.
- Next mix all the chicken, bacon, and veg all together then in a oven dish then pour over the sauce lift in places so as the cheese sauce runs right through..
- Add to a preheated oven 180°C for 15 Minutes. Lift it out and add the grated cheese all over the Top then add back in the oven for a further 10 minutes..
- Take out the oven add the black peppercorns on top and serve hot..