Spinach Paneer and Kati rolls.
You do ones thing broiling stew Spinach Paneer and Kati rolls applying 13 process also 7 as a consequence. Here is how you do the trick.
technique of Spinach Paneer and Kati rolls
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Olive oil x.
- You need Block of paneer x 226g cut into 1cm cubes.
- You need of Spinach leaves x 150g.
- You need 150 ml of Water x.
- It's 2 tsp of Garlic mince x.
- It's 1 tsp of Cumin seeds x.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Chilli flakes x.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt x.
- It's of For kati rolls:.
- It's of olive oil for frying,.
- Prepare 2 of eggs,.
- You need 1 pinch of salt,.
- It's 4 of small tortilla wraps.
Spinach Paneer and Kati rolls program
- Heat 2 Tbsp of the oil in a non-stock saucepan in medium heat. Add paneer and fry for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Make sure paneer gets as much colour as possible. Remove paneer from the pan and set aside for later.
- Put spinach and water into a blender and blitz to a smooth paste.
- Add the spinach mixture, along with the cumin seeds, chilli flakes and salt to the saucepan and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes, or until some of the water around the edge has reduced and mixture thickens.
- Add the paneer back to the pan and mix well making sure it is covered in green. Cover the pan with a lid on low heat to keep warm while you prepare the kati rolls.
- Put a small frying pan on high heat and add a good glug of oil, enough to cover the base.
- Break the eggs into a shallow bowl with salt and whisk lightly. The bowl needs to be flat enough to be able to dunk the tortillas in. Dip a tortilla into the egg mixture, making sure it’s covered. The oil should be hot enough to really create a sizzle. Cook for just 30 seconds on each side.
- To serve, add the paneer mixture to the centre of a hot crispy tortilla, roll up and enjoy!.