Iranian Pan Fried Ground Chicken Kebab. Kabab Tabei - Persian Pan Kebab. Some of the common Persian recipes are Joojeh Kabab (Persian Saffron Chicken Kebab), Zereshk Polo Morgh - Persian Barberry rice with Chicken,. Fry tomatoes in another pan and serve Kabab tabe i and fried tomatoes with some rice.
Iranian Pan Fried Ground Chicken Kebab. Yesterday I made minced chicken kebabs that are One of my family's all time favourite comfort meal. I love this meal because the kebabs are deliciously tender and full of flavour. You go for it frying parch Iranian Pan Fried Ground Chicken Kebab accepting 11 ingredients as well as 12 steps. Here you are reach.
receipt of Iranian Pan Fried Ground Chicken Kebab
- It's 500 g of chicken mince (a mixture of chicken breast and thighs).
- Prepare l of medium onion, finely grated.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of bell pepper, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander seed powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It's 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of tomatoes.
They are easy to make and fast to cook. There is no bread crumbs or flour for binding in this recipe, therefore, it. Yesterday I made minced chicken kebabs that are One of my family's all time favourite comfort meal. I love this meal because the kebabs are deliciously tender and full of flavour.
Iranian Pan Fried Ground Chicken Kebab separately
- Onion gives good taste to our kebab. So, grate the onion and then transfer the grated onion into a clean kitchen towel or a muslin cloth and squeeze the moisture out. As onion juice will not let ingredients hold together. Place chicken mince, grated onion, chopped bell pepper, lemon juice, salt, pepper, turmeric and coriander seed powder in a bowl..
- Use your hand and mix ingredients together well.Now we have a well mixed chicken mixture. Cover the mixture with a plastic and Place it in the fridge overnight, or for 2-3 hours to set. Heat the oil or melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Place whole meat mixture on the middle of pan..
- Press it down with your hand or with a spatula, flatten it, to cover the bottom of pan, as you see in the photos. Place the lid on and cook until you see the meat juice come out (this step will take about 10 minutes).Use a knife or spatula and cut it into wide strips or lengthwise..
- Fry until golden brown. Then flip the chicken kebab slices over and allow to cook and fry other side too, without lid for another 10 minutes. At the same time, You can grill the tomatoes or cook them top of the stove, this is optional..
- Serve the chicken kebab with rice,tomatoes, fresh herbs and season with sumac (optional). Also with two slices of bread make a chicken kebab for yourself and enjoy it..
They are easy to make and fast to cook. Located in the Middle East, Iranian cuisine has both influenced and been influenced by its Western and Eastern neighbors. Perhaps, the modern Iranian style of cooking includes a wide variety of foods, a combination of Mesopotamian, Anatolian, Central Asian. Kabob Koobideh (کباب کوبیده) is made with ground lamb or beef or a combination of the two. This is one of the most popular kabobs you can find on the streets of Iran.