Simple Potato Sabji (South Indian Style).
You execute frying barbecue Simple Potato Sabji (South Indian Style) employing 15 modus operandi as well as 3 than. Here is how you do the trick.
modus operandi of Simple Potato Sabji (South Indian Style)
- You need 2 of Big Potatoes.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Mustard.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- It's leaves of Few Coriander.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It's 2 Pinch of Hing.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato finely chopped.
- It's 1 Piece of Ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need As needed of Salt.
Simple Potato Sabji (South Indian Style) separately
- Boil the potatoes, peel the skin and cut it into cubes. Keep aside. In wide kadai add oil. Once hot add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, 2 pinch hing, Turmeric powder, chilli powder,green chilli and ginger. Saute for one minute..
- Now add chopped tomatoes and saute until mushy. Add cubed potatoes, coriander powder, cumin powder, sugar and salt. Saute nicely. Cook until potatoes turns crispy and roasted. Mix every two minutes. Same time don't break too much..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot..