My chicken and spicey spinach curry 👌🌶🤤👍🍗. Squeeze the spinach to remove excess liquid and add the spinach to the pan. The curried chickpeas make a wonderful side dish on their own, and would pair just as well with another meat or fish. Season with salt and pepper and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until.
Melt the butter in a separate pan and add the garlic, curry leaves, cumin, fennel and red chillies. This one-pot Chicken curry with spinach is one of the delicious north Indian dish. Chicken simmered in a creamy spinach sauce, makes it a nutritious Add the spinach and carefully place the chicken pieces on top of the spinach. You achieve broiling seethe My chicken and spicey spinach curry 👌🌶🤤👍🍗 working 17 ingredients moreover 5 furthermore. Here is how you make it.
method of My chicken and spicey spinach curry 👌🌶🤤👍🍗
- You need of chicken skinned and chopped in to small pieces.
- Prepare of spinach.
- You need of red onion thinely sliced.
- You need of meduim tomatos deseeded and sliced.
- It's of turmeric (yellow powder).
- You need of coriander powder.
- Prepare of cumin powder.
- It's of red chilli powder.
- You need of salt / or to taste.
- It's of garam masala.
- You need of garlic paste.
- It's of ginger paste.
- Prepare of green chillies chopped in chunks.
- You need of mustard oil.
- It's of ghee.
- Prepare of Handfull fresh coriander chopped.
- Prepare of water.
Leave out the stalk. - Cut the green chilies into halves and slit them. Add the spinach by the handful, stirring to wilt it as you go. This is a great weeknight dish. Fast, simple, flavorful, and FULL of healthy veggies.
My chicken and spicey spinach curry 👌🌶🤤👍🍗 procedure
- Wash your chicken make sure all water is drained.
- Add oil on a high / meduim heat once hot add the green chillie 1min then add the onion and saulte till soft and turning brown. Then add the chicken piece on the bone to the pan then mix around till chicken is coated then cover with lid on meduim /low heat for 2mins..
- Next add turmeric, coriander powder, cumin, chillie powder and salt garlic/ginger paste then mix and coat all the chicken and then cover and leave on a medium / low heat for 5mins..
- After remove lid and add the tomatos mix and cover for a further 5 mins, after remove lid and add the garam masala mix and also add 1/2 cup water mix and cover for a further 5 mins on a low heat, once time as passed add the spinach and mix then add ghee then cover for a further 5 mins on low heat. Once cooked stir in fresh coriander..
- Serve with roti or white rice and enjoy 👌.
I like to serve with fine cooking tandoori chicken, but this dish can also stand alone as a main if served with rice. I followed the suggestions of some of the other reviewers and added used chicken broth (vegetable broth would probably have the same effect of adding flavor), garlic, some tomato paste and (the piece de resistance) a little cream cheese. This spinach chicken curry is one pot meal which tastes great with piping hot rice or freshly made chapathis (Indian flat bread). Heat the curry paste in a large non-stick frying pan. Charga in pashtun is chicken and this dish influenced by streets of Pakistan and Punjab.