Bourbon Chicken Chinese Takeaway Style.
You pull off stewing escallop Bourbon Chicken Chinese Takeaway Style employing 14 instructions also 3 so. Here you go gain.
method of Bourbon Chicken Chinese Takeaway Style
- You need of chicken breasts or 4 thighs cut into bite sized pieces,.
- Prepare of double shot of bourbon, (50 ml),.
- Prepare of spring onions, chopped (use green sections to garnish),.
- Prepare of soft dark brown sugar,.
- You need of red chilli flakes, or to taste,.
- Prepare of ginger paste, or grated ginger,.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, crushed,.
- You need of rice wine vinegar,.
- It's of ketchup,.
- Prepare of light soy sauce,.
- Prepare of cornflour, diluted into around 200ml cold water,.
- You need of Cooking oil for frying.
- Prepare of Serving suggestions:.
- Prepare of Steamed white rice or noodles to serve.
Bourbon Chicken Chinese Takeaway Style little by little
- Heat up a wok over a high heat and add in the cooking oil. Premix the sauce by combining together the vinegar, soy sauce, ketchup, chilli flakes, bourbon and sugar..
- Add the chicken to the wok and stir fry for two minutes. Add in the ginger and garlic plus the whites of the spring onion. Fry for a further 2-3 minutes, moving the ingredients around the wok..
- Pour in the pre mixed sauce and coat the chicken by tossing it around the wok. Bring to a simmer. Simmer until the chicken is cooked through. Add in the water/cornstarch solution. Simmer and reduce down until the sauce thickens up nicely and is a glossy brown. Plate up, serve with your choice of side and garnish with the greens of the spring onion and enjoy. :).