Besen Barfi (Indian desert) Perfect with tea.
You create broiling parch Besen Barfi (Indian desert) Perfect with tea using 7 modus operandi moreover 5 so. Here you go do the trick.
technique of Besen Barfi (Indian desert) Perfect with tea
- Prepare 2 cup of besen (chickpea flour).
- You need 1 cup of Desi ghee (butter).
- Prepare of For syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown or white sugar.
- It's 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 Pinch of yellow food colour.
- It's 1 tsp of green cardamom powder.
Besen Barfi (Indian desert) Perfect with tea gradually
- First of all, put the Desi ghee in to the Kadai (pan). Once it’s melted, add the besen and cook it till it’s nice colour and start to realise the smell. Keep stirring, don’t let it burn. Cook it till the besen fully cooked and the Besen starts to release all the ghee. Shouldn’t be thick at this stage. It should be nice and smooth..
- Take it off the heat. Leave it aside..
- In the other pot, put water and sugar together and boil till you get one cup syrup left in the pot. Add cardamom powder and yellow food colour..
- Add that into the besen bit by bit. Transfer in to the clean grease proof tray. Let it set and cut in to pieces..
- Enjoy 😊 add your choice of nuts..