Chicken and Prawn Jambalaya.
You succeed simmering pressure-cook Chicken and Prawn Jambalaya using 16 program than 3 so. Here is how you get there.
technique of Chicken and Prawn Jambalaya
- It's of olive oil.
- You need of chicken breasts diced.
- It's of smoked sausage sliced.
- It's of onion diced.
- You need of red pepper diced.
- You need of green pepper diced.
- Prepare of garlic minced.
- You need of tomato puree.
- It's of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of heaped teaspoons smoked paprika.
- Prepare of rice.
- Prepare of tin of chopped tomatoes.
- It's of chicken or vegetable stock.
- It's of prawns peeled and deveined.
- Prepare of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- You need of chives.
Chicken and Prawn Jambalaya technique
- Place the olive oil in a large pot and gently warm over a medium heat Add in the garlic, tomato puree and chicken Cook for 8 minutes.
- Add in the smoked sausage, onion, peppers, cayenne pepper and smoked paprika Cook for a further 8 minutes Stir in the rice, chopped tomatoes and stock.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes covered or until the rice is tender Season with salt and pepper Stir in the prawns and chives and cook for 5 minutes.