My Peri Peri Spicy Chicken. 🥰.
You cook simmering poach My Peri Peri Spicy Chicken. 🥰 accepting 11 prescription and 5 so. Here is how you rack up.
process of My Peri Peri Spicy Chicken. 🥰
- It's of olive oil.
- Prepare of Chicken thighs Boneless.
- It's of Marinade........
- It's of Smoked Paprika.
- It's of Chilli Flakes.
- You need of Cumin.
- It's of Corriander.
- You need of Garlic granuals.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- It's of Black cracked Pepper.
- You need of olive oil.
My Peri Peri Spicy Chicken. 🥰 individually
- In a large bowl add the chicken thighs leave skin on or you can take it off. Add the marinade mix stir it all in to cover the chicken. Then leave in the fridge overnight. Or marinade 12 hours from morning..
- Mix all the marinade together stir and mix. Cut up the chicken thighs into bite size pieces. If you want to BBQ them just soak sticks if wooden in water for over half hour before you add the chicken to the sticks add onion, sweet peppers pineapple chunks then cook, above the BBQ not near the flames..
- Add to a small oven dish on parchment paper, cover with foil over the top and cook in preheated oven 180°C for 20 minutes..
- Take out turn all chicken over and add back to the oven for a further 30 minutes..
- Serve hot with veg or salad.