Chicken Crepes Ashpazi Mahfa.
You close stewing devil Chicken Crepes Ashpazi Mahfa employing 16 modus operandi including 4 as well as. Here you go score.
modus operandi of Chicken Crepes Ashpazi Mahfa
- Prepare of crepe Ingredients.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It's 3 Tablespoons of butter, melted.
- It's 1 Tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour, sifted.
- You need of Chicken Crepes.
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 of whole roasted chicken.
- You need 2 stalks of leek.
- Prepare 500 grams of cream cheese.
- It's 1 of thin green onions pack.
- It's of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
Chicken Crepes Ashpazi Mahfa instructions
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients and mix until batter is smooth (about 15-20 seconds). Refrigerate batter for at least 30 minutes, or overnight. • Spray non-stick cooking spray onto an 8-inch frying pan. Pour about 1/4 cup batter into the pan and cook over medium-low heat. Turn pan immediately from side to side to form an even circle. Cook for about 1-2 minutes per side, or until lightly browned. Remove from heat and stack until ready to serve..
- Serve with your favorite toppings. Fresh fruit, jams, pudding, nutella, whipped topping and nuts are a few of our favorites. Notes To keep warm: You can keep your cooked crepes warm by placing them on a baking sheet in the oven at 175°F until ready to serve. Leftovers: Add cooked crepes to a zip top bag and layer parchment or wax paper in between each crepe. Place in fridge until ready to enjoy..
- To freeze: Crepes surprisingly freeze really well, so feel free to double the batch and stick h.
- Heat a frying pan, anointing with oil and prepare the crepes. Reserve. • Discard the chicken skin and shred the meat. • Cut the leek into slices and sauté in olive oil. Turn off the heat and mix the chicken and cream cheese. • Blanching the green onions with boiling water. • Put a spoonful of chicken in the center of each crepe, close forming a ball and tie with chives. • It can be served hot or cold..