Chicken Cacciatore or Pollo alla Cacciatora.
You look after broiling steep Chicken Cacciatore or Pollo alla Cacciatora practicing 14 receipt than 6 so. Here you are pull off.
method of Chicken Cacciatore or Pollo alla Cacciatora
- Prepare 8 of chicken thighs bone in and skin on.
- It's of sea salt.
- It's 8 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, peeled (1 crushed, 2 sliced).
- You need 1/2 bottle of Chianti.
- You need of flour, for dusting.
- It's 1 of red pepper sliced.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper sliced.
- You need 1 of orange pepper sliced.
- You need 1 of white onion diced.
- It's 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of capers.
- It's sprig of Basil.
- Prepare of olive oil.
Chicken Cacciatore or Pollo alla Cacciatora little by little
- Dust the chicken thighs in seasoned flour and seal in a hot pan with the olive oil, when browned remove from the pan and keep to one side.
- Add the chopped onions peppers and garlic to the same pan and soften.
- Make sure you scrap all those bits off of the bottom of your pan, that's where the flavours hidden add your wine then the bay tomatoes stock.
- Mix in the capers, but the sauce mixture into an oven proof dish and place the chicken on top with some of the basil, is use the stalks and don't chop it you can remove this later and add fresh just before serving.
- Now place in an oven 180 or 160 fan for 1 1/2 hours.
- And all done, I like to serve mine with Penne and a nice crusty loaf, place in the middle of table and enjoy..