Beef Veggies and Egg Stir Fry. It's another low-effort recipe for preparing a quick weeknight meal. I used green pepper, carrot, garlic and enoki mushroom for the vegetable ingredients. I chose them for a balanced combination of different colors and textures.
Serve this beef stir fry with white rice, egg noodles or over fried rice! This recipe for Chinese stir-fry beef with three vegetables features an interesting contrast of textures and flavors that pleases both kids and adults. Marinated tender flank steak is stir-fried with bok choy, mushrooms, and red onion in a flavorful dark soy sauce with rice wine or sherry sauce. You take on steaming french fry Beef Veggies and Egg Stir Fry applying 10 technique as well as 9 furthermore. Here you go finish.
ingredients of Beef Veggies and Egg Stir Fry
- You need 1 of handfull of cooked beef cubes.
- Prepare 1 of carrote, peeled and cut.
- You need 1 of handfull of oyster mushrooms, tear apart.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 2 of chopped garlics.
- Prepare of Some salt.
- Prepare of Some pepper.
- You need of Some mushroom bouillon.
- Prepare of Some water.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Sprinkle each serving with sesame seeds, and additional chopped green onions, if desired. Beef Noodle Stir Fry - The easiest stir fry ever! And you can add in your favorite veggies, making this to be the perfect clean-out-the-fridge type meal!. Tasha, you can omit the beef and add more veggies or tofu, to taste.
Beef Veggies and Egg Stir Fry receipt
- Add the oil in a pan..
- Add in the garlics. Stir fry until fragrant..
- Add in the egg. Make scramble..
- Add in the beef, combine with the egg until cooked..
- Then add in the water. Let it simmer..
- Add the carrots first. Let them simmer for a bit..
- Then add in the mushrooms. Combine with everything..
- Add in the seasonings. Taste test..
- Turn off the heat and serve..
There is no need to marinate the tofu first. Pour in the eggs and leave to set, then very softly scramble. Once the eggs are partly cooked but still runny, use a spatula to combine with the vegetables and rice, along with the soy sauce. Toss beef in bowl with soy sauce and sherry. Heat oil in wok, or wide frying pan.