Abura-age (Thin Fried Tofu) & Egg Rice Bowl. Abura-age (油揚げ), is a Japanese food product made from soybeans. Abura-age is often used to wrap inari-zushi (稲荷寿司), and is added to miso soup. It is also added to udon noodle dishes, which are called kitsune-udon because of legends that foxes like deep-fried.
It is used to make 'Inari-zushi' wraps and many other dishes in Japan. My mother often cooked this delicious 'Egg in Abura-age' for my bento lunch. If you like 'Inari-zushi', you will fall in. You operate grilling bake Abura-age (Thin Fried Tofu) & Egg Rice Bowl accepting 10 prescription as a consequence 4 along with. Here you are fulfill.
compound of Abura-age (Thin Fried Tofu) & Egg Rice Bowl
- Prepare 2-3 sheets of Abura-age (Fried Thin Tofu) *cut into small pieces.
- You need 2 of Spring Onions *sliced diagonally.
- It's 3-4 of Eggs *lightly whisked.
- Prepare 2 of servings Freshly Cooked Rice.
- Prepare of Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) *OR Ground Chilli.
- It's of <Sauce>.
- It's 3/4 cup of Dashi Stock *OR 3/4 cup Water & 1/2 teaspoon Dashi Powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Mirin.
- It's 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
Great recipe for Abura-age (Thin Fried Tofu) & Egg Rice Bowl. This dish is almost identical to my 'Tofu & Egg Rice Bowl', but the texture is meat-like and quite different. 'Abura-age' is thinly sliced & deep-fried Tofu. Then press it to remove excess oil if required. It is made by cutting tofu into thin slices and deep-fried two times.
Abura-age (Thin Fried Tofu) & Egg Rice Bowl compound
- Wrap Abura-age with paper towel and heat in microwave for 30 seconds. Then press to remove excess oil. Cut into small pieces. *Note: If you don’t have the microwave, soak in hot water is alternative option..
- Place Water, Dashi Powder, Sugar, Mirin and Soy Sauce in a frying pan or saucepan, and bring the boil over medium high heat. Add sliced Spring Onion and Abura-age, cook until Spring Onion is soft..
- Pour over lightly whisked Eggs but DO NOT stir. Cover with a lid until the egg is softly cooked..
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice and cover it with the Abura-age & Egg mixture. Sprinkle with Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) and enjoy..
Agedashi Tofu is one of those magical dishes where a few simple ingredients come together in a harmonizing synergy that elevates the dish from humble to divine. It's made with blocks of soft tofu that are coated in a thin layer of potato starch before being lightly fried. Then, the tofu is served in a savory dashi broth with a few garnishes, like scallions, daikon, nori or ginger. Thin Fried Tofu is a Consumable Item in Monster Girl Quest: Paradox. It can be given as a gift to a companion or consumed in battle to heal a character.