My Lemon Pepper Smoked Haddock Rice & Boiled Eggs. 😍. METHOD Wash & dry the fish. Sprinkle with some salt, pepper, and smoked paprika. Add olive oil into a large frying pan.
Learn how to cook great Spices or lemon haddock. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Spices or lemon haddock recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Spices or lemon haddock recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. You work steaming seethe My Lemon Pepper Smoked Haddock Rice & Boiled Eggs. 😍 testing 6 procedure than 5 as a consequence. Here you are do a bang-up job.
program of My Lemon Pepper Smoked Haddock Rice & Boiled Eggs. 😍
- It's 2 of hard boiled eggs.
- It's 1 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 2 pieces of Smoked Haddock.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Water for poaching.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Lemon juice.
See great recipes for Pulled Pork with Lemon+Chilli Pepper+Red Onions Rice. Haddock and egg is a classic combination, but adding a simple lemon parsley and a cream butter sauce takes this to another level. Served with crusty buttered rolls for a light meal, or potatoes/chips for a hearty dinner. Stir in water, seasoning packet from rice mix and lemon peel.
My Lemon Pepper Smoked Haddock Rice & Boiled Eggs. 😍 instructions
- Add the water to a pan and then add the haddock and add the lemon juice bring to boil then simmer for 4 minutes..
- Warm up the rice I used cooked rice leftover.
- Peel and slice the eggs in half then again in quarters longways..
- Add the cooked haddock cut up and mix gently in the rice then lay the eggs around the dish..
- Sprinkle all over with lemon pepper and serve..
Combine all ingredients EXCEPT lemonpepper in saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. See more ideas about Haddock recipes, Fish recipes, Seafood recipes. Lemon juice (about one tablespoon or less) Directions. Season fish fillets with salt and pepper; rub them with a little olive oil.