Smoked salmon, pea and feta fritatta. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Crack the eggs into a bowl, beat with a fork until lightly foamy, then stir in the smoked salmon, dill, peas and plenty of salt and pepper. Add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until translucent and lightly.
Cook garlic and spring onions, then add the smoked salmon. Whisk eggs, lemon zest and basil in a large bowl and season well. Stir in the peas and spinach then pour the mixture over the salmon in the sauté pan. You fulfill grilling sizzle Smoked salmon, pea and feta fritatta practicing 6 compound together with 3 along with. Here you go get there.
receipt of Smoked salmon, pea and feta fritatta
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- It's 150 g of smoked salmon.
- Prepare 80 g of feta cheese.
- Prepare Cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare of Small chopped onion.
- It's of Olive oil.
Salmon Pea Potato Frittata Recipe Instructions. via Phoodie. Boil fresh potatoes, making sure not to overcook! Once done, remove from hot water, place in a bowl of cold water to stop the cooking process. Season with salt and pepper if desired and pour over salmon and peas.
Smoked salmon, pea and feta fritatta procedure
- Fry onion gently in olive oil. Add peas when softened.
- Beat eggs in a jug. Add to pan. Mix a little with a fork. Chop salmon and throw it in, mix a little again. Then crumble in the feta. Cook for about 5-6 minutes.
- Turn on the grill and finish it off under. It will rise and be light and fluffy. Leave to rest a bit on a wire rack. Enjoy 😁.
Cut into large pieces to serve for lunch or dinner, or small squares as a canape. Eggs becoming zero heroes on the new program has opened up lots of ideas for easy, filling and tasty low point Weight Watcher lunches & brunches. Smoked salmon, pea and broccoli frittata with homemade chips. Spicy squash and feta frittata with mint yoghurt by Rukmini Iyer. A chunky frittata made from smoked salmon, fresh dill, peas, onions, lemon and parmesan.