Soft boiled egg Thai spicy salad (Yum Kai Tom). Today, we are making an easy Thai spicy egg salad that is called Yum Kai Tom (ยำไข่ต้ม) in Thai. This is a simple menu that is also a nice condiment. You only need soft boiled eggs and a few ingredients for preparing the spicy sauce.
Whether you can cook or not, guarantee that you can make this recipe for sure. Thai Food : Boiled Egg Salad (Thai Recipe) This Channel will teach you how to cook thai foods. If you like thai foods or asian foods, do not forget to subscribe for get new recipes at here everyday. You be responsible frying fricassee Soft boiled egg Thai spicy salad (Yum Kai Tom) employing 8 method so 5 along with. Here is how you produce.
program of Soft boiled egg Thai spicy salad (Yum Kai Tom)
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need of Yum sauce (spicy salad sauce).
- You need 1 of shallot.
- You need 2-3 of bird eye chilli (up to your taste).
- You need 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- It's 1/2 of large lime.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
It sounds like a salad, but then when you take your first bite of it, you discover it's way way more than just a salad. I adore the flavors in Yam Khai Dao: the zesty lime, crunchy onions, crisp carrots, crispy fried egg and spicy Thai chili pepper. Definitely the most fun, flavorful, while fairly simple, "salad" dish that I've ever eaten. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times.
Soft boiled egg Thai spicy salad (Yum Kai Tom) ingredients
- Boil some water. When it’s boiling, reduce the heat to gentle simmer..
- Add the eggs and set the timer for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, Take the eggs out of the water and put into a bowl of cold water..
- Prepare Yum sauce ingredients.
- Add fish sauce, lime juice and mix them until the sugar dissolved. Then add shallot and chillis.
- Cut eggs to half. Drizzling yum sauce over the eggs. Garnish with coriander before serving..
This Thai salad is very tasty and rich in colors, mixed with reds, greens, and yellows. There's so much you can do with boiled eggs. For this yum khai tum recipe, you will need boiled eggs, green onion, red onion, pickled garlic, carrots, mint leaves, chili, sugar, vinegar, fish sauce, and lime. Watch this video cooking tutorial and learn how to make spicy egg salad, yum khai tum, with Thai. Tom Yum Kai Soup Hot and sour chicken soup with lemongrass, lime juice and chili.