Fried Egg Tofu. Use the tip of your knife to cut off the corners of the tofu making it a rough circle. You could alternatively use a round cookie cutter, or just leave it as a rectangle. For deep-fried tofu, you must get the egg tofu.
Egg tofu (the Japanese type, usually sold in tubes) is my choice. It tastes better than other tofu since it contains egg. I also like its shape as I can do a little design with it. You can heating blanch Fried Egg Tofu proving 4 modus operandi as a consequence 6 together with. Here you are gain.
technique of Fried Egg Tofu
- Prepare 1 pack of egg tofu or silken tofu.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Not the same as a real fried egg, but definitely satisfying! This is incredible, I can't get over how perfect these vegan eggs look! This recipe is a great introduction to egg tofu, especially if you're new to this special tofu. You'll love how quick and easy it is to make crispy egg tofu.
Fried Egg Tofu in succession
- Put the flour and salt in a plate. Mix together..
- Take the tofu out of tha package and then drain it. Cut into several pieces..
- Put the tofu pieces onto the flour mix one by one. Coat them evenly..
- Then gently fry them ove medium heat until golden brown..
- Turn off the heat and serve..
- An be eaten just like that or you can add them to stir fries..
Easy pan-fried tofu with egg and chive-a creative way to enjoy tofu. In China, there is a famous dish named 蛋塌豆腐, literally mean pan-fried with with beaten egg. Elaine came across a very interesting version with some chopped chive. Tofu has been one of the most popular ingredients in Chinese cuisine. Add the garlic and stir fry until fragrant and tender.