Smoked Salmon Baked Omelette. Quick, healthy & delish, this smoked salmon omelette is a great start to the day. An herb omelette embellished with buttery salmon, capers, chives & lemon. Layering the smoked salmon on the cooked omelette will warm the fish, without firming it up and solidifying it like a baked salmon fillet.
Brush the omelette with olive oil and serve. Add the smoked salmon, pepper, dill and mix. For oil, I put the tiniest amount on a piece of kitchen towel and coat a quality non stick frying pan. You complete broiling spoil Smoked Salmon Baked Omelette applying 10 instructions than 3 along with. Here you are win.
instructions of Smoked Salmon Baked Omelette
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
- You need 1 of garlic clove minced.
- Prepare 1 of large handful of spinach.
- You need 125 g of smoked salmon.
- It's 6 of eggs.
- It's 6 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of dairy free milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chives.
- It's 2 tbsps of dairy free cheese grated.
Omelettes can be tricky to prepare for more than two people. This method, baked in a tray and with a variety of fillings, makes it easier to feed the family and gives Gradually whisk the egg mixture into the flour to make a smooth batter. Stir in the cooled zucchini, lemon zest, basil and smoked salmon. Categories: Smoked Salmon Fish Salmon American Omelet Recipes Egg Recipes Dairy Recipes Onion Recipes Cream Cheese Recipes Main Dish.
Smoked Salmon Baked Omelette program
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Add the olive oil to a shallow pan over a medium heat Saute the onion, tomatoes, spinach and garlic for a couple of minutes.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, chives, cheese and season with salt and pepper Stir in the cooked vegetables and flaked salmon.
- Divide between two individual casserole dishes and place in the oven Bake for 25 minutes or until the eggs are set.
Leverage spatula underneath egg and flip it to fold it in half. Let cook until egg is to your liking, slide the omelette on. Speedy and full of protein, this breakfast is made extra special with smoked salmon, avocado and a pinch of cayenne to add a little heat. This Smoked Salmon Omelette recipe is featured in the Breakfast Eggs feed along with many more. Remove foil (if using) or lide carefully, and slide omelette onto a serving.