Tea Infused Herbal Egg. Infused Tea Eggs: Eggs are one of my favorite things to eat and cook with, they can take on so many different forms with different flavors. Tea eggs are a way to make tea-infused eggs, which sounds weird at first, but are actually really cool and really good. Chinese Herbal Tea Eggs (or also commonly known as Tea Leaf Eggs or Marbled Eggs) is a nutritious and healthy snack that can be found throughout China and in most parts of South-East Asia.
Yes, while you might have been snacking on chips or cookies, back in China, we The tea eggs have a beautiful marbled surface. They are simmered in a savory liquid with star anise, cinnamon sticks, Sichuan peppercorns, and. What I usually do is that I just throw the eggs in with the sauce in the initial boil and simmer for a few hours and just let it marinate in I love Chinese tea leaf eggs. You work toasting imbue Tea Infused Herbal Egg accepting 15 procedure together with 2 together with. Here is how you do the trick.
process of Tea Infused Herbal Egg
- You need 6 of Eggs.
- You need of Herbs.
- It's of Chinese Tea (红茶）.
- It's of Radix Angelica Sinesis (当归) / Female Ginseng.
- It's of Radix Glycyrrhizae (甘草) / Liquorice.
- Prepare of Rhizoma Chuanxiong (川芎）.
- You need of Cortex Cinnamomi (肉桂) / Cinnamon.
- You need of Fructus Anisi Stellati (大茴香) / Star Anise.
- It's of Radix Rehmanniae (熟地）.
- Prepare of Rock Sugar (冰糖）.
- You need of Pepper (胡椒粒）.
- It's of Seasoning.
- It's 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
Always takes longer to make than you'd think though. This version is okay but search around for other versions on the. Chinese Tea Leaf Eggs - Eggs steeped in a tea-infused liquid. Tea leaf eggs are marbled in appearance and flavorful.
Tea Infused Herbal Egg compound
- Boil the eggs for 7 minutes. Remove skin. (You can leave the skin on but shells cracked if you like vein-like pattern on the egg. I prefer it smooth).
- Boil the seasoning. Add the tea leaves and herbs (optional). Turn off fire. Add the boiled eggs and let the flavours infuse for at least 2 hours or more. The longer true better. Serve warm with rice..
This is an easy Chinese tea eggs or tea leaf eggs recipe. Try them and make a big batch for your family and I am sure they will enjoy them very much! Soft, soothing, apple-sweet chamomile is enlivened with vodka in this easy-to-make "herbal tea" vodka. Try this naturally flavored vodka straight, or mix it with citrus juice. These Tea Infused Marble Eggs would make an interesting alternative to the usual hard-cooked eggs served for afternoon tea and also for the Easter holiday.