Pepperoni tear and share bread. This Pepperoni Tear and Share Bread is perfect for dinner parties. It pulls off in bite sized chunks and tastes great. We took the flavors of pizza (melty mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, pizza dough) and combined them with the structure of tear-and-share bread (knotty-looking balls of dough that are served warm and pulled apart with your hands) for the ultimate snack.
With flavors ranging from savory to sweet, you can make more than one for your next dinner party—and. I'm always looking for fast and easy recipes and this one definitely fits the bill! Try this Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread recipe! You perform baking heat Pepperoni tear and share bread adopting 6 compound so 5 steps. Here is how you fulfill.
process of Pepperoni tear and share bread
- Prepare 1 of ready made pizza dough.
- It's 20 of pepperoni slices cut in half.
- It's 1 of mozzarella ball cut into small pieces.
- It's 1 cup of grated cheese.
- You need 150 g of pizza sauce.
- It's of Butter for roasting pan.
It goes nicely with a side of pizza sauce as a dip too! You can use ranch, blue cheese or any of your favorite pizza, pasta or marinara sauces! Cut rounds of pastry and stuff with mozzarella to make a ball put in mixing bowl. Add pizza sauce cheese and pepperoni and mix gently.
Pepperoni tear and share bread ingredients
- Cut rounds of pastry and stuff with mozzarella to make a ball put in mixing bowl.
- Add pizza sauce cheese and pepperoni and mix gently.
- Put in butter bundt pan.
- Bake covered for 20 mins then remove cover a bake for another 10 mins..
- Once cooked place a plate on bundt pan and turn over and it should fall out...allow to cool slightly then serve. Enjoy.
See more ideas about Tear and share bread, Recipes, Cooking recipes. This Easy Pizza Pull-Apart Bread appetizer recipe is made with refrigerated biscuits, pepperoni, Italian seasoning, garlic and cheese! I have been wanting to share this recipe for a while. I finally had a chance to snap some photos of this delicious bread. This tear & share bread is one such item that I make regularly.