Bread poha. Bread Poha, Veg Bread Poha recipe, How to make Bread Poha, Easy bread poha recipe with detailed step by step photos and video. Bread poha is a healthy and tasty breakfast meal made with break pieces mixed with othwer veggies in spices and herbs. Easy Bread Poha Recipe - About Easy Bread Poha Recipe: The quintessential breakfast of India, it is a quick and easy dish to prepare.
A perfect quick new dish for kids and guests alike. It Is Tasty and crispy snacks. Bread Poha Recipe, Learn how to make Bread Poha (absolutely delicious recipe of Bread Poha ingredients and cooking method) A super-fast recipe to soothe away those untimely hunger attacks!. You organize brewing boil Bread poha proving 13 instructions furthermore 3 as a consequence. Here you are cook.
process of Bread poha
- It's 4-5 of bread slice cut in cubes.
- Prepare 2 of middium onion chopped.
- You need 2 of middium tamatoes chopped.
- You need 2 tbspn of oil.
- Prepare 1 of tspn Rai.
- You need 7-8 of curry leaves.
- It's of Salt as per taste.
- You need 2-3 of chopped green chillies.
- It's 1 of tspn black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of tspn turmeric powder.
- You need 2 of tspn lemon juice.
- It's 2-3 of tspn crushed roasted peanuts.
- It's of Corriander leaves for garnishing.
This Bread Poha recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Bread poha is a simple Indian breakfast recipe that is made by cooking chunks of bread in spicy onion and tomato masala. Veg bread crumb poha recipe,Veg bread crumb recipe,veg poha recipe,veg poha recipe for weight loss,veg breakfast recipes indian,veg breakfast recipes in hindi,veg breakfast ideas,healthy breakfast. Bread Poha is a delicious Indian Recipe.
Bread poha ingredients
- Take a pan heat oil add Rai, chopped green çhillies, curry leaves than add chopped onion saute it till transparent than add tamato and saute it for 2-3 mints...
- Now add the cube shape cut bread slice and add salt, black pepper, turmeric powder and mix well and cook for more 1-2 mints...
- Lastly add lemon juice and crushed and roasted peanuts and Garnish with corriander leaves.. (I have use corriander steams here).. Enjoy it with tamato ketchup...
An ideal snack for breakfast and is not only healthy but also simple and easy to make. It is made with leftover bread and few ingredients, takes less. Made with cubed bread pieces, this easy snack recipe is light and can be served with refreshing milkshake before you start your day. In today's video we are making Bread Poha which is a delicious Indian Recipe. An ideal snack for breakfast and is not only healthy but also simple and easy to make.