My Roast Garlic and Cheese bread. Cut the top third off of each head of garlic. Brush with olive and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Place on a large piece of foil, and pul all the edges up, fold over to create a pouch.
I like to wedge chunks of cheese in the batter so you get lovely pockets of cheese and the lovely textured crust on top. Roasting garlic is easy and it is so delicious! You can read my tips on how to roast garlic here. You produce broiling braise My Roast Garlic and Cheese bread practicing 9 receipt together with 5 along with. Here you are finish.
receipt of My Roast Garlic and Cheese bread
- You need 8 tbls of plain flour.
- It's 2 of level tps butter.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of quick active yeast.
- You need 4 tbls of warm water.
- Prepare of Topping...........
- Prepare 4 of Garlic Cloves minced.
- It's 1 tbls of butter.
- It's 1/4 cup of Grated Chedder cheese.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Black cracked pepper.
Pulse a bit more to incorporate. Spread roasted garlic butter generously over bread. Slice off top of garlic bulb to reveal garlic cloves. Place bulb in sheet of foil.
My Roast Garlic and Cheese bread program
- You can put it in any shape mine is square shape and thin.add to an oven dish on parchment paper. 180°C 15 minutes..
- Mix together the flour and knead for 2 minutes leave for 1 hour then knead and roll it out. Add the butter on top of the garlic minced, add to foil and squeeze the foil until its closed add to a dish put in the oven for 10 minutes..
- When its cooked in the oven bring it out and open it. Add the garlic spread all over..
- Next add the grated cheese. Sprinkle over with Italian herbs about a tsp..
- Cooked bring it out and slice to make 12 square pieces.serve hot with a peppery mayonnaise..
Drizzle olive oil on top of garlic bulb covering the garlic cloves. Crunch up foil over bulb to create a roof to cover. Once garlic cloves have a light brown roasted tint to them, they are done. The goat cheese is drizzled in oil and rolled in a herbed bread crumb mixture and baked alongside the garlic for the last half hour. The result is an amazing appetizer to share with friends and family, especially as the evenings start to chill a little more.