Death by Chocolate Bread and Butter pudding. Try this rich chocolate bread and butter pudding recipe for a luxurious twist on the classic pud. Whisk until smooth, then liberally drizzle over the pudding before serving. This bread pudding recipe is so good that you won't realize how much you've eaten until the chocolate coma kicks in.
A quick and easy to make Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding Recipe from Cadbury Recipes. Break through the oven-baked crust to find a soft, saucy chocolate. Pour over the remaining chocolate mixture and press the bread gently with the back of a spoon so that most of it is covered by the custard. You act frying devil Death by Chocolate Bread and Butter pudding practicing 8 ingredients so 8 furthermore. Here is how you finish.
procedure of Death by Chocolate Bread and Butter pudding
- You need 300 ml of thick double cream.
- Prepare 150 ml of single cream.
- You need 2 of egg yolks.
- It's 100 g of Dark Chocolate (85%).
- You need 2 tbsp of Hazelnut Spread.
- You need 280 g of Brioche (approx. 6 thick slices).
- Prepare 3 tsp of caster sugar.
- Prepare 25 g of butter.
Remove the clingfilm and sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt flakes, if you like. Lucy Jessop and Phil Mundy's chocolate bread and butter pudding recipe is an easy winner from Essentials magazine, not too complicated or expensive to make. We recommend serving this chocolate bread and butter pudding with our goodtoknow chocolate custard! Pour half the chocolate custard over the bread and allow it to absorb the liquid before pouring over the remaining liquid custard.
Death by Chocolate Bread and Butter pudding compound
- Pre heat an oven to 180°C fan.
- Add all of the cream, dark chocolate (broken up) and hazlenut spread to a pan and put on a medium-low heat. Stir regularly until the chocolate is fully melted..
- Meanwhile, use some of the butter to grease and oven proof dish, keep the rest to butter the brioche..
- Slice the Brioche and line the dish..
- Add the egg yolks and caster sugar to a bowl and beat with a whisk until it creates a pale creamy texture. Once the chocolate and cream is ready, pour a small amount into the bowl with the creamed eggs. Beat with a whisk and then pour back in to the pan with the rest of the cream and chocolate..
- Continue to heat over a medium-low heat until it begins to thicken. Once it is ready, pour slowly over the brioche, giving time for it to be absorded and not spill over the edge of the dish..
- Place in the oven for 30mins..
- Serve warm..
Sprinkle with chopped or grated chocolate and drizzle with golden syrup. With just a few staple ingredients—bread, eggs, sugar and chocolate—I'm able to turn out this masterpiece When I really want to impress guests, I serve this decadent bread pudding. With just a few staple Cube remaining butter; place in a small saucepan. Add chocolate chips and brown sugar. Homemade chocolate pudding has been forgotten about and we have no idea why.