Egg fried bread. Put into a bowl and add the bread and soak. Heat the butter in a frying pan. Fry the saturated bread until it is golden brown on each side.
Butter the bread on both sides and pan-fry gently until brown on both sides. Crack an egg into each hole and cover the pan until the eggs are set. "A simple, versatile brekkie recipe that delivers big on the comfort front. I like to serve eggy bread simply with a few strawberries and a little natural yoghurt, but you can also try it with smashed avocado and grilled tomatoes, or stewed fruit with a dollop of yoghurt (just make sure you leave out the salt and pepper). You wrap up toasting french fry Egg fried bread adopting 11 modus operandi as well as 8 as well as. Here you are rack up.
receipt of Egg fried bread
- Prepare of Large eggs (I used two which gave enough for four slices of bread).
- Prepare of Bread.
- Prepare of Garlic pepper.
- You need of Chilli salt.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- You need of Milk (optional).
- You need of Cheese (optional).
- You need of French dressing.
- Prepare of Chilli mayonnaise.
- You need of Garlic and herb sauce.
- Prepare of Sunflower oil.
Next, fry the bread and egg in the bacon fat, side by side. The bread should turn a lovely golden brown color; cook the egg as desired (or you can soft-boil it, poach it, etc.) Place the fried bread on a plate and top with the egg, and a side of bacon. Serve immediately with a steaming, hot mug of tea. Of course, you don't need eggs to make fry bread.
Egg fried bread receipt
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a frying pan. Using less oil gives a crispier bread. You can also do this later, the oil just needs to be hot when you use it.
- Prepare the bread but cutting it into slices. Cut each slice in half.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. I used two eggs.
- Add the spices to the bowl. It could be whatever spices you like..
- Beat the eggs and spices until the spices mix in.
- Dip the bread in the egg and spice mixture. Dip each side to get an even cover.
- Fry the bread until the egg part is fried. This takes about two to three minutes. If you’re adding cheese your may want to add it here so it melts in.
- Remove from the pan as it’s ready to eat. Just need to add your sauces.
BA food director Carla Lalli Music throws a few slices in the pan to serve with her homemade tomato soup. I've paired fry bread with a bean stew. Breakfast Egg Bread How to Make Recipe. In this video I demonstrate how to make a simple breakfast or quick snack recipe. It's similar to French toast in the way it's made but is the savoury.