Christmas tree bread. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. On a floured surface, divide pizza dough into two pieces. Add the rest of the bread flour along with the salt.
This festive appetizer is basically pizza pull-apart bread that got a makeover from Buddy the Elf. After reading that sentence, you should know that there's no way you won't love this recipe. When the bread is cooked, transfer it to a platter. You wind up steeping burn Christmas tree bread testing 7 method also 6 moreover. Here you go arrive.
receipt of Christmas tree bread
- You need 300 g of Bread flour.
- Prepare 20 g of egg.
- Prepare 165 g of milk.
- It's 30 g of sugar.
- You need 3 g of Instant yeast.
- Prepare 2 g of salt.
- Prepare 25 g of unsalted butter.
Stir most of the parsley into the garlic butter and use a pastry brush to brush it all over the bread. Leave it to soak in, then brush on more. Sprinkle over a little extra parsley to garnish, if you like. Reheat the tomato sauce and serve it alongside the bread with any remaining garlic butter.
Christmas tree bread in succession
- Mix all the ingredients (apart from butter) together and form a bread dough..
- Add in the soften butter and keep kneading the dough until it gets smooth surface..
- When the dough can stretch like shown in the picture, the dough is ready..
- Cover the dough and do the first fermentation for 60 minutes..
- Divide the dough into 21-22 small dough balls (25g/each) and do the second fermentation for 30 minutes. And then spray some water on the dough surface and cover them by cling film and then put them in to the freezer until you are ready to use them. (Please use the dough within 3 days in order to get the best result.).
- Preheat the oven to 200℃. Take the dough balls out and arrange them into the Christmas tree shape. Bake for 10-15 minutes and enjoy. (You can also brush some melted butter to make the bread shined.).
Sprinkle the top of the "tree" with fresh parsley and parmesan cheese. Warm pizza sauce in the microwave and serve alongside Christmas tree pull apart bread. If you'll be hanging out watching a football game during the holidays, this Christmas Tree Pull Apart Bread is the perfect snack to serve! Spread spinach dip on dough and sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese (or cheese of choice). Roll out and place second half of dough on top, cut or shape to match the bottom "tree".