Chocolate chip banana bread. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is wonderfully moist and loaded with ripe bananas and melty morsels of chocolate chips. This banana chocolate chip bread is a real treat. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread-super moist banana bread loaded with melty chocolate chips. This easy to make banana bread will be everyone's new favorite banana bread recipe, the chocolate chips make the loaf extra special! My Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is ultra moist because I use a secret trick! You determine grilling sizzle Chocolate chip banana bread adopting 8 process also 6 as well as. Here you go do justice.
receipt of Chocolate chip banana bread
- Prepare 3 of overripe bananas.
- It's 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 240 g of self raising flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of oil.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- It's of Chocolate chips.
This banana bread recipe can be made with or without the chocolate chips This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING. Like, I am fairly certain I will never post another banana. Forget about any other chocolate chip banana bread recipe because this is all you'll ever need! The "secret" to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients.
Chocolate chip banana bread method
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Remove the peel from the bananas and discard, place bananas in a bowl and mash with a fork until a smooth consistency.
- Add the vanilla extract, oil and the egg and beat together.
- Add the flour, salt and baking powder to the bowl and fold together.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and then put the mixture into the tin, sprinkling your desired quantity of chocolate chips on top.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes before removing from the tin and placing on a cooling rack.
The main two being melted butter and Greek yogurt. This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is the best of all possible worlds! This riff on classic Banana Bread is so good, the whole loaf will be gone before you know it. While this banana bread may look like a humble loaf speckled with chocolate chips, it is so much more than that. Turn the bananas on your counter into this soft and sweet loaf of chocolate chip banana bread.