Instant Bread & Butter Pudding in Mug. The Perfect Tea Accessories is Waiting For You! Get Instant Bread today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. No stand or electric mixer required.
Homemade Bread The secret to making bread in the instant pot. It's a function on your instant pot that you might not be sure how to use. In addition to great instant pot yogurt recipes, use it to make some of these fantastic breads. You effect baking percolate Instant Bread & Butter Pudding in Mug adopting 9 method so 4 as well as. Here you go score.
compound of Instant Bread & Butter Pudding in Mug
- It's 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare A few of drops Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 slice of White Bread *add more if required, but 2 slices might be too much.
- You need of Butter.
- It's of Apricot Jam *optional.
- Prepare of Raisins OR Sultanas *optional.
- Prepare of Ground Cinnamon, Syrup, Cream, Ice Cream, etc. *optional.
But don't worry if your instant pot doesn't have the yogurt button, several of these recipes will be made through plain old pressure cooking. This Instant Pot Bread recipe is perfect for those who want fresh and delicious bread without the mass amount of time spent to make it. There are so many things that a beautiful loaf of fresh baked bread can be paired with. Whether you are making soup, sandwiches or even just enjoying it with a little dab of butter, bread is a great accompaniment.
Instant Bread & Butter Pudding in Mug separately
- Place Egg and Sugar in a mug, and mix well. Add Milk and Vanilla, and mix well..
- Butter a slice of Bread. I always spread some Apricot Jam as well, but it is optional. Cut OR tear the bread into smaller pieces and add to the mug. Let the bread soak up the mixture for 1 minute if you can wait. *Note: You may wish to add some Raisins OR Sultanas..
- Cook in the microwave for 1 minutes. This process warms the mixture. Push the bread pieces down into the mixture, then cook again for 30 to 60 seconds. (*Note: I used 1100W microwave.) Allow to rest for 1 minute, otherwise you will burn your tongue..
- Enjoy with Ground Cinnamon, Syrup, Cream or Ice Cream..
Just like with our no-knead breads, bake this bread in a preheated Dutch oven for a thin, crackly crust. If you heat the pan while you heat the oven, it will be hot enough to give the dough a good oven spring — which results in a loftier loaf. Quick & Easy French Bread has the classic chewy outer crust with a soft, chewy inside. Watch this video to see exactly how easy this French Bread really is!! The Best Bread Instant Yeast Recipes on Yummly