Naan Bread Pizza (Spicy Chorizo) 🍕. Great recipe for Naan Bread Pizza (Spicy Chorizo) 🍕. Here's another version of my naan bread pizza, spicy chorizo! Place your naan bread on a baking sheet and top with marinara sauce.
Slightly spicy, cheesy and rich, this savory twist on monkey bread is tender on the inside and crispy on top. Fresh chorizo can be found at the grocery store or Mexican market, and the drippings. Pizza night is nothing to play around with — you like your plain, deep dish pizza and that's it. You see to roasting braise Naan Bread Pizza (Spicy Chorizo) 🍕 testing 7 prescription as a consequence 4 together with. Here is how you rack up.
instructions of Naan Bread Pizza (Spicy Chorizo) 🍕
- It's 1 of garlic naan bread,.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato & basil pasta sauce,.
- You need 1 of hot sauce of your choice (I used West Indian style),.
- It's 30-35 g of 50% reduced fat cheddar, grated,.
- You need 40 g of reduced fat Chorizo, sliced into thin rings,.
- It's of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Prepare of Dried basil to garnish (optional).
But, what if there's a creative pizza recipe that you haven't tried and is destined to be your fave? It's time to branch out and experiment with unusual toppings and buttery naan crust. Naan bread is *so* easy to use as a base for your pies, and you can top it with anything you like. Chouriço Bread, or Pão com Chouriço in Portuguese, is a delicious sandwich style bread made with wonderful Portuguese Chouriço.
Naan Bread Pizza (Spicy Chorizo) 🍕 separately
- Heat up your grill to a medium heat. Take the naan bread and flick a few droplets of water into the underside of it then grill it for a couple of minutes. Remove and turn it the right way up to put on the toppings..
- Spread over the tomato pasta sauce evenly up to the edges. Add a few drops of hot sauce to your personal taste onto the tomato base. Then sprinkle over the cheese. Season with salt and pepper..
- Place over the chorizo slices, then grill the pizza until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the chorizo slightly crisp on the edges..
- Sprinkle over a little bit of dried basil, serve and enjoy! :).
Portuguese Chouriço is an awesome tasting pork sausage that is rich in flavor with an added spicy kick. This bread is a delicious and popular way to enjoy delicious Chouriço in an awesome meat bread. Pair spicy chorizo with creamy yogurt and crispy chickpeas for a wow-worthy lunch. Chorizo has made a name for itself at the breakfast. In a large bowl, combine the salsa ingredients; set aside.