Chocolate Chip & Walnut Banana Bread. Order Online Today The Best Chocolate Chips You Will Ever Try. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for.
Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. They are often manufactured as teardrop-shaped volumes with flat circular bases; another variety of chocolate chips have the shape of rectangular or. You complete heating steep Chocolate Chip & Walnut Banana Bread testing 10 ingredients moreover 8 including. Here you go manage.
instructions of Chocolate Chip & Walnut Banana Bread
- Prepare 4 of over ripe bananas.
- It's 75 g of butter (room temp).
- Prepare 100 g of caster sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 185 g of plain flour.
- It's 85 g of dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare 75 g of walnut pieces.
Melted butter, more brown sugar than white sugar, and an extra egg yolk guarantee the chewiest chocolate chip cookie texture. What to Make with Chocolate Chips. With these three great brands in mind, it's tempting to want to run into the kitchen and stir up a favorite recipe. You can mix up a phenomenal.
Chocolate Chip & Walnut Banana Bread technique
- Preheat your oven to 180C fan. Grease and line a loaf pan with baking parchment..
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugar with an electric beater for around 5 minutes until pale and fluffy..
- Beat in the egg for around 5 minutes, then add in the vanilla extract. Don't worry if the mixture looks curdled..
- In a separate bowl, mash 3 of the bananas until almost smooth, leaving a few chunks for texture..
- Gently fold in the mashed banana to the egg mixture, followed by the flour, bicarb, salt, walnut pieces and chocolate chips until just combined. Be careful not to over mix..
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf tin. Slice the remaining 4th banana in half down the middle and place each half lengthways on top of the batter, pushing them down slightly..
- Bake for around 50 minutes in the middle of the oven, or until a skewer comes out just clean..
- Allow to cool completely before cutting. It is important to do this as the texture can be affected if cut too soon..
This chewy, oatmeal chocolate chip cookie has plenty, not to mention lots of heart-healthy oatmeal. The gang'll come back for seconds so this big batch recipe is perfect. This is the best 'oat choc chip cookies recipe' you'll ever taste! —Diane Neth, Menno, South Dakota This is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever. No funny ingredients, no chilling time, etc. Just a simple, straightforward, amazingly delicious, doughy yet still fully cooked, chocolate chip cookie that turns out perfectly every single time!