Cinnamon pumpkin bread. Moist pumpkin bread is such a quintessential fall treat. A slice of freshly baked pumpkin bread with warm coffee or tea in hand is wonderful. And if you can do enjoy it while sitting on the couch curled up with a blanket, even better.
Super easy to make and completely irresistible. I adore pumpkin bread, pumpkin spiced latte, pumpkin cakes, pumpkin cookies, anything pumpkin. Which is why I love this time of year, because it's pumpkin season. You arrange broiling panfry Cinnamon pumpkin bread employing 12 method as well as 9 furthermore. Here is how you hit.
modus operandi of Cinnamon pumpkin bread
- It's 250 g (2 cups) of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 90 g (1/2 cup) of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 55 g (4 Tbsp) of chilled unsalted butter.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 180 ml (3/4 cup) of milk or soy milk.
- You need 200 g (1 cup) of grated butternut squash or other winter squash.
- You need of Pan.
- Prepare 1 loaf of pan.
This moist Pumpkin Bread has become a favorite fall treat in our family! A delicious pumpkin loaf, topped with irresistible cinnamon sugar, and packed with amazing flavor. Best of all, this easy pumpkin bread recipe doesn't require any yeast!! This Pumpkin Cinnamon Bread is simply the perfect recipe to celebrate the flavors of fall!
Cinnamon pumpkin bread step by step
- Smear the sides and bottom of the loaf pan with butter. Set aside..
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F..
- Mix together the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon in a large bowl..
- Cut it into small cubes and crumble into the flour with your fingers until there are no pieces larger than a small pea left..
- In a separate medium bowl, beat the egg then add the milk and beat together..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the flour mix and gently mix with a spatula just until the flour is moistened. Do not mix or beat until completely smooth!.
- Fold the grated squash into the batter with a spatula. Again, do not over mix. Pour the batter into the loaf pan and even out the top..
- Bake at 180C/350F for 45–60 minutes. It’s done when you poke a toothpick into the center and it comes out clean..
- Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan..
Moist pumpkin bread is topped with a delicious cinnamon-sugar streusel topping to create a perfect fall treat! This is a beautiful recipe to enjoy for breakfast, brunch, or as an afternoon snack! Add pumpkin, water, warm milk, vegetable oil, brown sugar, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and egg to the bread machine pan. Make a well in the top of the flour and add the instant yeast. Pumpkin Cinnamon Swirl Bread. . . moist and tender pumpkin bread with a ribbon of melty cinnamon sugar in the middle.