Classic White Bread Loaf. The Perfect Tea Accessories is Waiting For You! ABK's Classic White Bread Recipe takes one bowl, one loaf pan and less than two hours, most of which is rising and baking time. There are so many reasons that you should be using ABK's Classic White Bread Recipe and making bread at home from scratch!
Classic White bread loaf typically refers to breads made from wheat flour from which the bran and the germ layers have been removed (and set aside) from the whole wheat berry as part of the flour grinding or milling process, producing a light-colored flour. Go ahead, toast it, top it and enjoy whatever way you like! Sprinkle yeast and pinch of sugar over liquid and stir. You look after broiling braise Classic White Bread Loaf proving 6 method as well as 6 along with. Here you are put it over.
ingredients of Classic White Bread Loaf
- You need 500 g of Allinson Strong White Bread Flour.
- It's 1 sachet (7 g) of Allinson Easy Bake Yeast.
- You need 300 of ml/ 1 1/2 pint hand - warm water.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of soft butter.
Tips for making perfect homemade bread (homemade white bread) Use a stand mixer. You can knead the dough by hand, but it takes quite a while to develop the gluten in the dough this way. (Although, I do quite enjoy kneading dough by hand sometimes, bashing the dough repeatedly. The recipe made one large loaf, the tip of keeping it in the tin was great as my son loves soft white bread, and also managed a tray of cinnamon rolls too, perfect dough as it stays soft and not dry and crumbly like other cinnamon roll doughs i have used in the past. Transfer to the bowl of a mixer fitted with the paddle or dough-hook attachment.
Classic White Bread Loaf process
- Mix the flour,yeast,sugar and salt in a big bowl.Using your fingertips rub in the butter until only fine 'crumbs' are left.Mix in the water with a cutlery knife..
- Tip onto a lightly flour dusted surface and knead for 10 minutes (or use the dough hook attachment on your mixer)..
- Lightly grease the mixing bowl with some oil.Put the dough back in,cover the bowl with a clean tea towel and leave to rise until doubled in size - about 1 hour depending on how warm your kitchen is..
- Knock back the dough by gently kneading just 5 times to get the air out.Mould into a smooth oval and lift into a lightly oiled 900g/2 lb loaf tin..
- Cover the dough again with a clean tea towel and leave to prove until doubled in size again. Preheat your oven to 200oC/180oC fan/ gas mark 6..
- Lift the tin onto the middle oven shelf and bake for 30 - 35 minutes,until you can lift the bread loaf from the tin and when you tap the base it sounds hollow.Cool on a wire rack..
Our classic white bread loaf is an all-round crowd pleaser. We like it sliced with soups and sandwiches or popped in our packed lunches for a mid-week treat. A great recipe for beginner bakers, the classic white loaf is an Allinson favourite. If you like this recipe, you could try our seeded knot [email protected] @ all made using [email protected] white dough. Soft and tender white sandwich bread.