Super simple Garlic naan bread. The perfect accompaniment to a delicious curry or just as is! I am honestly thrilled about this vegan naan recipe because it is sooo easy. We love a good curry and when you have a good curry, well, a delicious naan bread is the perfect companion.
I love garlic and sometimes tend to end up cooking with to much of it and then ending up with maybe overly garlicky flavours. Ok so I'm fed up with waiting forever for naan breads, when a lot of my curries are ready in twenty minutes. You can make this in a skillet or griddle on the stove top. You get ready broiling steep Super simple Garlic naan bread testing 8 method than 6 also. Here you go achieve.
instructions of Super simple Garlic naan bread
- You need 400 g of Self-raising flour.
- You need 380 g of Plain yoghurt.
- It's of Coriander (optional).
- It's of Garlic Butter.
- Prepare 25 g of Unsalted butter(melted).
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic (minced).
- You need of Parsley.
- Prepare of Salt.
Whilst the dough does have yeast in it I promise this is super easy to make and even if you have never made a yeast dough before you can learn how to make delicious Indian style bread at home. A super easy gluten-free naan bread recipe made without yeast or dairy. This video is about How To Make Homemade Garlic Naan Bread and Easy Butter Chicken. This is simply Delicious and Easy To Make !!.
Super simple Garlic naan bread ingredients
- Sieve the flour..
- Add yoghurt into the flour to make a dough. (This dough is a bit sticky, so need to have plenty of flour on your hands.).
- Divide the dough into 4 portions..
- Heat the pan with some oil. Pan fry the dough. When you see the bubbles appear, it’s ready to turn it over..
- Make sure both sides get golden brown. Gently press the bread, if it bounces back, it is ready..
- Mixed all the garlic butter ingredients together and spread on the bread. Sprinkle some corianders. Enjoy!!.
I love this homemade garlic naan! It's such an easy bread recipe, so it's perfect for making you feel like you've made your own bread, without requiring too much bread savvy and effort. Slathered with minced garlic and melted ghee, it has just the most delicious flavor. I absolutely love making this to go alongside my Instant Pot butter. Pita bread, focaccia, mozzarella red onion bread, Belgian buns, and now this recipe for spelt garlic butter naan bread.