“Langos” The Hungarian fried bread. Hungarian Hangover Cures Among the many Hungarian hangover remedies is the practice of eating langos generously rubbed with a cut clove of garlic and night owl soup or korhelyleves. This soup is a hearty combination of sauerkraut and smoked meats. Crispy Hungarian fried bread - Langos recipe - topped with garlic sour cream and grated cheese or simply sprinkled with sugar.
It is a popular street food from Hungary and it is also called as the Hungarian Fried Bread. This flatbread is deep fried and topped with sour cream and grated cheese. The cheese melts and oozes down. You be responsible boiling mull “Langos” The Hungarian fried bread applying 9 technique as a consequence 5 moreover. Here is how you hit.
ingredients of “Langos” The Hungarian fried bread
- You need 700 ml of lukewarm water.
- Prepare 50 g of fresh or 20g dried yeast.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sugar (granulated).
- Prepare 1000 g of Bread Flour.
- Prepare 3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Plenty of oil for frying.
- You need of Topping:.
- You need of Soured Cream.
- It's of Grated Cheese.
It is also rubbed with garlic or garlic butter. Langos (pronounce Langosh) is a Hungarian deep fried flat bread (made of yeast, flour & water) that is eaten while still warm. It is usually topped with sour cream, grated cheese garlic oil or ketchup. Add sugar into warm milk and sprinkle dry yeast on top.
“Langos” The Hungarian fried bread in succession
- In a lukewarm water stir the yeast in, add the sugar and let yeast to rise. (Takes 4-5 minutes).
- Mix the salt with flour and pour the yeasty water, then knead into a solid dough. Cover the dough in a bowl with a kitchen cloth for hour raising to double size..
- Until the dough is raising, heat the oil up to 175-180C°.
- With an oily hand, tear a tennis ball sizes from the dough and, shape into a thin, disc-shaped shape and fry them in plenty of hot oil. Just a few minutes on both sides is good enough..
- Take them on a paper towel, smear them thickly with sour cream and sprinkle with a good large portion of cheese..
The Langos - Hungarian Fried Bread recipe is very simple and can be made in restaurant style using these ingredients. Lángos is a fried dough, commonly eaten as a street food in Hungary, which you can buy at any market. It's usually topped with garlic, sour cream and cheese but it's delicious with any topping (e. Watch and see how easy it is to make this fantastic Hungarian food! The actual recipe is available at www.