Sausage Bread Rolls. Sausage bread rolls - These are light and soft bread stuffed with sausage meat. These sausage bread rolls put an elegant spin on my bread roll recipe. They are light, soft and most of all kid-friendly.
After all the bread slices are flat and thin enough. Sausage bread is an American food made of sausage and other ingredients rolled or enclosed in dough and cooked in an oven. Sausage bread is typically made from pizza dough and includes Italian sausage, mozzarella cheese (or a similar substitute cheese). You create steeping nuke Sausage Bread Rolls accepting 8 process as a consequence 7 as well as. Here you are achieve.
program of Sausage Bread Rolls
- It's 3/4 cup of Warm Milk OR Warm Water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Dry Yeast.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need 2 cups of Bread Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder *If you have enough time to proof the dough, you don’t need to add it.
- It's 2 tablespoons of Butter (softened) OR Olive Oil.
- Prepare 12 of small Sausages *e.g. Cocktail Frankfurts, Mini Hot Dogs, Cooked Chipolata, etc. Today I used ‘Cheese Kransky Chipolata’.
They are also called sausage rolls. My recipe produces cotton soft and fluffy bread, encasing a juicy sausage inside and tastes just like the best Asians bakeries. Ingredients for Pigs in a Blanket. Sausage Bread with Egg Wash, Sprinkled with Black Sesame Seeds, Right Before Baking.
Sausage Bread Rolls one at a time
- Place Warm Milk, Dry Yeast and Sugar in a bowl, mix gently and set aside..
- Place Bread Flour, Baking Powder and Salt in a large bowl, and mix to combine. Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast mixture and Butter (OR Olive Oil). Mix well to form a soft dough. Knead for 2 to 3 minutes until smooth and elastic..
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Divide the dough into 12 portions, roll out each portion into 10cm long oblong or square with the width same as the length of the sausage..
- Make some cuts leaving 2-3cm edge uncut, place a sausage on the uncut edge, roll up and pinch the edges to secure, and place on the baking paper with the sealed side down..
- Note: This method is easier than making the dough into a long ribbon and wrap it around the sausage..
- Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm place for 30 minutes (60 minutes if you have time). Preheat oven to 200℃..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Enjoy with Ketchup, Mustard, Japanese Mayonnaise, etc..
Brush each rolled bread with egg. Brush inside the open edges (the sides) too. Drain the fried bread on a stack of paper towels. Cut the fried cheese and sausage bread rolls diagonally into two. This recipe for Sobrasada Sausage Bread Rolls have a hidden savory surprise in the middle.