Soft white bread. This pillowy white bread recipe will be your new favorite! Straightforward & easy to make, and it bakes up so soft & fluffy! And I'm kicking it off with a basic recipe that you'll love having in your back pocket: white bread!
I've been meaning to put a homemade white bread on this site since last year when I posted it on Instagram! You guys are so patient with me. Hopefully, you will find that this bread was well worth the wait. You transact grilling spoil Soft white bread applying 7 receipt together with 5 as well as. Here you go do the trick.
prescription of Soft white bread
- It's 500 g of bread flour.
- Prepare 50 g of butter.
- Prepare 7 g of instant yeast.
- It's 40 g of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 200 ml of soy milk.
- You need 80 ml of boiling water.
The recipe made one large loaf, the tip of keeping it in the tin was great as my son loves soft white bread, and also managed a tray of cinnamon rolls too, perfect dough as it stays soft and not dry and crumbly like other cinnamon roll doughs i have used in the past. This is my standard loaf of white bread, good for anything. I mix it in the bread machine then bake it in the oven. As with all my bread, I let it cool and then slice the whole loaf and put in a freezer bag and freeze and then I can take whatever I need out and have fresh bread.
Soft white bread ingredients
- In a large bowl, combine bread, sugar, and yeast. Stir together..
- Mix together the soy milk and water, stir the melted butter into the mixture. Add the wet ingredients mixture to the dried ingredients mixture and stir to form a dough. Let dough sit for 10 minutes..
- Knead dough on a lightly floured flat surface for about 15 minutes or until its no longer sticky, but must be stretchy and soft enough. Shape the dough into a ball and place in a greased bowl with oil. Cover the bowl and allow the dough to rise twice its initial size (requires an hour)..
- Transfer the dough to the working surface and divide it into four small balls. Place in the bowl and cover to let rise for another one hour. Put the dough (or can equally shape the dough to your preference) in a greased loaf tin or pan and cover with its cover or foil. Allow the dough to fill the size of the loaf tin or pan..
- Bake for about 30 minutes (with the loaf tin covered) on a preheated oven at 200 Celsius. Allow to cool..
This does not include machine and rising time. I love a good slice of bread, and homemade fresh, soft white bread right out of the oven is my weakness. We love using this bread recipe for Air Fryer Fried Chicken Sandwiches , as a dipper for Roasted Tomato Soup , or as an appetizer with our easy smoked salmon dip. Homemade This soft, homemade Bread Recipe is a classic, go-to, simple white bread recipe suitable for snacking, toasting or sandwich making. Also easily adaptable into honey whole wheat loaves.