Meat Loaf With Loads Of Vegetables. In large bowl, mix together vegetables and remaining meatloaf ingredients until well combined. This meatloaf includes loads of chopped and shredded vegetables. The loaf is an excellent way to get picky kids to eat their veggies.
Prepare lentils: Rinse the lentils, remove odd pieces. Meatloaf wins us over time and again — and not just because it's a classic comfort food. We consider meatloaf the ultimate team player. You prepare browning fricassee Meat Loaf With Loads Of Vegetables accepting 16 modus operandi furthermore 4 including. Here is how you effect.
technique of Meat Loaf With Loads Of Vegetables
- It's 500 g of Minced Lean Meat *Pork, Chicken, Beef OR Lamb.
- It's 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Prepare 4-5 of florets Cauliflower.
- You need 4-5 of florets Broccoli.
- It's 1/2 of Carrot.
- It's 4-5 of Mushrooms.
- It's 1 of Potato.
- It's of *Other Suggestions: Peas, Green Beans, Asparagus, Asian Greens, Asian Mushrooms, etc.
- You need of *You can add cooked Rice as well.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 cup of Panko Breadcrumbs.
- It's 1/2-1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare of Freshly Ground Pepper as required.
- It's of Herbs of your choice *Today I used Oregano and Basil.
- It's 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan.
Two, it goes with a lot of side dishes. Three, you can totally plan a dinner around the sides and then decide to whip up a meatloaf (or defrost one if you've really planned ahead). Vegetarians and carnivores alike will love this ingenious twist on meat loaf. The meaty-flavored, umami-rich recipe received our Test Kitchen's highest rating.
Meat Loaf With Loads Of Vegetables compound
- Preheat oven to 180℃. Line a loaf tin with baking paper..
- All vegetables need to be finely chopped OR minced. The easiest method is process them using a food processor..
- Place the vegetables in a large bowl, discard excess liquid from processed vegetables, add all other ingredients, and mix well until evenly combined. Spoon the mixture into the prepared loaf tin, and smooth the surface..
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until cooked through. Enjoy with your favourite sauce..
Ordinarily you wouldn't pack a meat loaf into the pan, but since we're using a vegetable mixture, you will to make sure it holds together. There is one, super important key step to making this the best vegetable loaf you've ever had. Place the vegetables in a large bowl, discard excess liquid from processed vegetables, add all other ingredients, and mix well until evenly combined. Spoon the mixture into the prepared loaf tin, and smooth the surface. Meatloaf might not be the most…sophisticated dish in your repertoire, but there's nothing homier or more comforting.