Sweet Chilli Salmon with Pasta and Peas. Hope you enjoy this easy creamy sweet chilli salmon pasta recipe. #pasta #salmon #stayhome cook with me. Pasta With Smoked Salmon And Peas Recipes. Check out this creamy, saucy pasta with tender salmon and vibrant peas!
Teriyaki chilli beef sweet sticky skewers Sweet chilli sausages Chicken chunks with sweet chilli dip Steak burger with green lettuce, slices of tomatoes and grilled onions - sweet chilli dip Chicken chunks with sweet chilli dip Vietnamese style pork salad bites in mooli ribbons with sweet chilli sauce. Pasta and fish are a great combination. Half-fill a large saucepan with water and bring to the boil. You be responsible sizzling deep fry Sweet Chilli Salmon with Pasta and Peas working 5 process moreover 3 furthermore. Here you go do a bang-up job.
procedure of Sweet Chilli Salmon with Pasta and Peas
- Prepare 3 of salmon fillets (I used frozen).
- You need of Spray oil.
- You need of Sweet chilli with garlic Sauce.
- It's 100 gms of Fusilli pasta.
- It's 2-3 oz of Frozen Peas.
Cook the pasta until firm, not too. Add your favourite green veg or salad on the side. Just ten minutes is needed to whip up this easy seared sweet chilli salmon! Perfect for meal prep and easy to throw over salads, in sandwiches or.
Sweet Chilli Salmon with Pasta and Peas method
- Spray frying pan with oil and heat. Place salmon fillets, skin side down in pan. Either cook for about 6mins on each side or cover with lid and don't turn over for about 12mins..cover with lid, this means the skin sticks to the pan and comes off the fillet when cooked. I don't like skin.You can see when they are cooked, they are pink all through..
- While salmon cooking, into boiling water put the fusilli pasta and simmer for about 5mins, then add frozen peas. Cook for about 6 mins. When cooked drain remaining water..
- Return pasta to low heat. Add the chilli sauce and stir through. Add all of the salmon. I put in the whole pieces salmon and gently flake salmon as stirring through. Cover and keep on low heat for about 5mins. Stir and serve.
While cream would be an obvious choice for saucing the pasta, I turned to yogurt instead, building off this previous Dinner Tonight recipe. Make sure you follow the steps to toss the sauce and pasta with some of the pasta cooking water - it makes all the Loved this dish! Maybe next time I'll add some peas and/or capers and a bit of garlic. Zest and juice of ½ lemon, plus lemon wedges to serve. Pasta with salmon really is a match made in heaven isn't it.