Sig's Hot Beef and Bean Salad. You could use three-bean salad from the deli instead of the canned variety. Refrigerate until serving time, then reheat in the microwave just until warm and add the remaining ingredients. Pick up some fresh sourdough bread at the bakery to slice and serve with this tasty salad.
The following day, drain the beans, rinse under cold water, and drain again. Bean salad is the perfect party food. Choose among our most popular renditions for your next picnic or potluck. You fulfill stewing doctor Sig's Hot Beef and Bean Salad proving 12 procedure furthermore 3 also. Here is how you arrive.
instructions of Sig's Hot Beef and Bean Salad
- It's 1 of small can of mixed beans.
- Prepare 1 of small, leftover piece roast beef enough for 4 people.
- It's 2 of spring onions, sliced.
- It's 2 of small tomatoes.
- It's 1 of pepper of choice or a handful of mixed peppers, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of smoked garlic, chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoon of brandy.
- It's of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It's 1 tablespoon of firecracker sauce.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
- It's 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
Drain and discard any excess grease. Stir in taco seasoning and water; bring to a boil. Stir the beans, then stir in the avocado, parsley, dill and lemon zest and juice. I used a mixture of canned green beans, yellow wax beans and light red kidney beans in this Three Bean Salad.
Sig's Hot Beef and Bean Salad singly
- Slice your beef into thick slices, then cut them into strips and small cubes, wash and drain the beans add to the meat..
- Add ketchup and firecracker sauce to taste, add the lemon juice. Add fresh chopped tomatoes, chopped spring onions, chopped garlic and red pepper. Add salt and sugar to taste.
- Mix all and serve on a bed of salad and with a wedge of lemon..
If you don't like one of those beans, feel free to swap it out with your favorite canned bean. I sometimes use garbanzo beans in this salad. For the onion in this recipe, I used a sweet Vidalia onion. Thinly slice the red onion and add to a large bowl. Quarter the cucumber, remove the seeds and dice, then add to the bowl with the red onion.