Orange-Spring Onions-Chilli Rice with Sticky Spicy Pork Ribs And Homemade Coleslaw.
You get with it brewing pressure-cook Orange-Spring Onions-Chilli Rice with Sticky Spicy Pork Ribs And Homemade Coleslaw employing 28 method moreover 4 along with. Here is how you score.
prescription of Orange-Spring Onions-Chilli Rice with Sticky Spicy Pork Ribs And Homemade Coleslaw
- It's of BBQ Rub Mix.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Cinnamon.
- It's 1 Tbsp of All Purpose Seasoning (Tropical Sun).
- It's 2 Tsp of Cumin.
- It's 1 Tbsp of 5 Spices.
- You need 1 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Cayenne Chilli Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Mixed Herbs.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Maple Syrup.
- Prepare of Seasoning (Salt&Pepper).
- You need 1 Kg of Pork Ribs.
- You need of Orange-Chilli Rice Ingredients.
- You need 2 of Large Orange (Juice Only).
- You need 2-3 Cups of Rice.
- You need 2 of Large Scallion Bulbs (Thinly Sliced).
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Dried Parsley.
- You need of Seasoning (Salt&Pepper).
- It's of Garnish.
- It's 2 of Scallions (Sliced).
- It's 2 of Chilli Peppers.
- You need 1 pinch of Black Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Chilli Flakes.
- It's of Homemade Coleslaw.
- You need 1/2 of of Cabbage.
- Prepare 2 of Large Red Onions.
- It's 3 of Large Carrots.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Light Mayo.
Orange-Spring Onions-Chilli Rice with Sticky Spicy Pork Ribs And Homemade Coleslaw instructions
- Mix all the BBQ ingredients in bowl and add a drizzle of oil. Marinate the ribs and set aside for 30 mins.(can be refrigerated overnight or longer). Add chopped scallions to the orange juice and set aside to be used later. Prep all other ingredients.
- Seal the ribs on medium-high heat for 5-8mins and Pre heat the oven at 200’C for 5-8mins. Place in a oiled-tin foil lined tray and cover loosely. Place in the middle rack and cook for 20mins. Remove cover foil and cook for another 5 mins..
- Meanwhile, parboil the parsley infused rice in a boiled water(1 finger level ratio to the rice) at medium-high heat for 5 mins. Drain the water completely. Pour in the scallion and orange juice; season and simmer for 5-6 mins. Till the rice is fluffy. Sprinkle the chilli flakes and mix in slightly. Make the coleslaw.
- Serving Suggestions.